Title:Danish producer of patented sack trucks, wheelbarrows, warehouse trolleys and other types of non-motorised transport equipment looking for distributors
- Business profile
- OFFER from Denmark, reference: BODK20180817001, valid from 17-08-2018 untill 12-08-2020
Created:21 augustus 2018
Updated:11 februari 2020
Profile typeBCD offer
Country of origin:Denmark
Start date:17 augustus 2018
End date:12 augustus 2020
Description:The Danish producer is a family owned business established in 1946 and has longstanding expertise in manufacturing high quality wheelbarrows, sack trucks and other types of non-motorised transport equipment which has at one point been sold
to construction, garden and agriculture sectors all over the world for many years. Today the company’s main markets are in Europe, but also Japan and Ghana. They develop and produce all products in Denmark and have a very flexible production with focus on delivering at the promised time.
As to sales channels today, while they are well covered in Sweden, Norway, Finland, UK, Latvia, Iceland, Faroe Islands and Japan, there is still room for expansion in other European countries.
The products can be purchased in do-it-yourself stores, industrial wholesaler shops, webshops and industrial specialty stores. Among other chains the products can be found in leading Danish chains like Stark, Bygma, XL-BYG, Lomax, Parrs and Saint-Gobain.
They are specifically looking for distributors or agents in France, Belgium, Switzerland, Austria and the Czech Republic..
- Manufacture of other transport equipment n.e.c.
- Czech Republic
Plus Value:The company holds a patent on their sack-trucks which allows the user to save 50% of the weight placed on the sack truck. None of the competing products on the market have that quality.
In the production of the wheelbarrows galvanized boxes of Galfan (a zinc-aluminium alloy coating that provides excellent corrosion protection and forming properties compared to traditional zinc coating) are used.This solution secures a lifespan of up to 3 times longer than ordinary galvanized steel.
The paint used is weatherproof and environmentally friendly UV lacquer.
The frame's diameter is ø30 x 2.0mm which is significantly thicker than a normal frame which is typically ø30 x 1.5mm or ø 32 x 1.5mm.
IPR Status:Patents granted
Type of organisation:
Type and Size:Industry SME 11-49
Turnover:1 - 10M
Images]]> ]]> ]]> ]]> ]]> ]]> ]]> ]]>
Technical Specification or Expertise Sought:pppThe Danish company is looking for distributors or agents and is open to both solutions, depending on the respective markets.
A new partner:
- Needs to be able to stock products (if a distributor).
- Needs to be able to speak and write firstly English, and preferably German on a reasonable level.
- Needs to sell the products at a not too high price level.
- Should be willing to visit the Danish company.
- Should have a good reputation on the market and should be known keeping to fast delivery time.
- Should have easy access to the customers due to existing network.
- Should cover the entire country or state.
- Distribution services agreement
- Commercial agency agreement
In opdracht van: