Title:Italian innovative company offers consultancy services to accelerate nanotechnology uptake in pharmaceutical, cosmetic and nutraceutical applications
- Business profile
- OFFER from Italy, reference: BOIT20181128006, valid from 15-11-2019 untill 15-11-2020
Created:16 januari 2019
Updated:18 november 2019
Profile typeBCD offer
Country of origin:Italy
Start date:15 november 2019
End date:15 november 2020 (over 26 dagen)
Description:The company was founded in 2015 and deals with the design and development of projects in the field of nanotechnology for the transmission of active ingredients in the pharmaceutical, cosmetic and nutraceutical formulations.
The company mission is to accelerate the up taking of nanotechnologies in the pharmaceutical, cosmetic and nutraceutical fields enhancing product efficiency and efficacy through the development of innovative tailored nanosystems
that intelligently enable the delivery of adding value to both final customers and industrial players.
The company activities and services focus on three main area:
• Nanotech R&D and analysis systems supplier.
• Consultancy services (new product development, product line upgrading, advanced analysis, nano carrier systems development).
• Innovate products development & technology transfer.
The company collaborates with various Stakeholders (Universities, Research Centres, etc.) for the development, licensing and launch of innovative nanotech systems.
In particular consultancy services offered are related to:
-Realization of nanostructured devices for biomedical, nutraceutical and cosmetic application;
-Research for pharmacological evaluation, in vitro and in vivo of the active ingredients both free form and in conjunction with drug delivery systems;
- Consulting for nanotechnology patenting of pharmaceutical, nutraceutical and cosmetic products. Teaching and advanced training in the field of nanotechnology pharmaceutical and biotechnology
- Requirements and procedures to import/export cosmetic products.
The company is interested in offering its services to companies that are developing new products or projects.
The company offers support services to companies that want to expand their market by importing or exporting cosmetic products.
- Materials Technology
- Biology / Biotechnology
- Manufacture of basic pharmaceutical products
- Manufacture of pharmaceutical preparations
- Research and experimental development on biotechnology
- Other research and experimental development on natural sciences and engineering
- Other business support service activities n.e.c.
- National or Regional R&D programme
Plus Value:The company is able to test the efficacy of different active ingredients using in vitro and in vivo tests. In particular cellular model are used in a preliminary phase to evaluate both the toxicity and the activity of the molecule. Different animal models have been developed and are used daily in our laboratories to test the toxicity and the efficacy of drugs. These experimental models are used both for free substances and for substances in conjunction with a carrier.
The company know-how in the health field allows them to assist the buyers in the patenting new products in this field. Moreover, they are able to train interested persons with advanced personalized courses in the field of nanotechnology.
The technique used by the company is the Morphologi G3, this provides an advanced yet easy to use particle characterization tool for the measurement of particle size and particle shape from 0.5 microns to several millimetres.
IPR Status:Patents granted
Type of organisation:
Type and Size:Industry SME = 10
Turnover:100 - 250M
Technical Specification or Expertise Sought:pppThe company is interested in offering its services to companies operating in the cosmetic, nutraceutical and pharmaceutical sectors that are developing a new product or that have a project to implement in these sectors.
Potential partners are companies that need:
- realization of nanostructured devices for biomedical, nutraceutical and cosmetic application
- Research for pharmacological evaluation, in vitro and in vivo of the active ingredients both free form and in conjunction with drug delivery systems
- Consulting for nanotechnology patenting pharmaceutical, nutraceutical and cosmetic. Teaching and advanced training in the field of nanotechnology pharmaceutical and biotechnology
- Consulting for nanotechnology patenting of pharmaceutical, nutraceutical and cosmetic products.
- Teaching and advanced training in the field of nanotechnology pharmaceutical and biotechnology
- Consultancy on regulations and modalities to export pharmaceutical, nutraceutical and cosmetic in Italy.
Potential partners could be moreover inventors, start up or other stakeholders working in these sectors.
ppSME 11-50,Inventor,R&D Institution,SME 10,500 MNE,251-500,SME 51-250,500p
- Manufacturing agreement
- Outsourcing agreement
In opdracht van: