Title:A Lithuanian furniture producer is offering manufacturing services and subcontracting and is looking for trade intermediaries
- Business profile
- OFFER from Lithuania, reference: BOLT20180605001, valid from 31-08-2018 untill 07-09-2020
Created:13 september 2018
Updated:8 september 2020
Profile typeBCD offer
Country of origin:Lithuania
Start date:31 augustus 2018
End date:7 september 2020
Description:The Lithuanian furniture manufacturing and trading company is producing standard furniture for home (kitchens, wardrobes, chests of drawers, tv stands, hallway furniture, bathroom furniture) and offices (desks, storages, meeting tables, executive furniture, reception furniture). The company is engaged in creating and implementing non-standard project furniture (for office, hotel, shop, restaurant, cafe, public spaces) as well.
The company uses a wide range of materials in production:
- boards (melamine, MDF - medium-density fibreboard, high-pressure laminate, plywood);
- solid wood (birch, ash, oak, pine);
- marble (worktops, sinks);
- glass (matt, clear, tempered);
- metal (painted, glossy);
- light (LED - light-emitting diode, spot, luminescence).
All furniture is made with advanced processing equipment computer numerical control (CNC), construction with software IMOS, ensuring accuracy, quality and production on schedule.
The company is using the best materials and accessories, seeks for a high quality of every single furniture item.
The company seeks to expand abroad and is looking for trade intermediaries (distributors, trade agencies, retail stores, real estate developers, house builders, etc.) which are interested in standard or custom design furniture, furniture with a private label and would like to establish a long-term cooperation and work under a commercial agency or distribution services agreement. The company is offering manufacturing and/or subcontracting services agreements with other furniture producers as well.
- Manufacture of office and shop furniture
- Manufacture of kitchen furniture
Plus Value:Main adwantages and innovations:
• Product variety. Combining board and solid wood.
• Quality control. The company follows careful procedures to make sure that end-costumers never end up with a defected product or a missing part. Construction process is computerized to avoid the possibility of human errors.
• Custom design. On demand, the company can manufacture custom design furniture.
• Pre-production drawings. For custom design orders, the company offers full pre-production drawings. This service will let the end-customer see the full drawings and visualize the product before ordering furniture.
• Production on bespoken schedule. Express production.
• Private label. The company offers an unbranded ‘no-name’ product. This means that the company’s clients can sell the products under their own label.
• Project management from order placement to delivery to the client.
• Assembling in a factory or in a place.
• Delivery arranging and post-warranty services.
Type of organisation:
Type and Size:Industry SME 11-49
Images]]> ]]> ]]> ]]>
Technical Specification or Expertise Sought:pppThe company is looking for trade intermediaries (furniture retail stores, real estate development companies, designers and so on) which know a local market good, could offer regular orders and will work under commercial agency or distribution services agreements.
Besides this, the producer hopes to find furniture producers which are interested in custom designed products and/or products under the private label and which are looking for a reliable subcontractor. The company expects to offer manufacturing or subcontracting services to them.
ppSME 11-50,SME 10,500 MNE,251-500,SME 51-250,500p
- Manufacturing agreement
- Distribution services agreement
- Commercial agency agreement
In opdracht van: