Title:A Japanese manufacturer of fibre orientation measurement equipment is seeking sales agents and distributors partners
- Business profile
- OFFER from Japan, reference: BOJP20180712001, valid from 12-07-2018 untill 04-08-2020
Created:10 augustus 2018
Updated:6 augustus 2019
Profile typeBCD offer
Country of origin:Japan
Start date:12 juli 2018
End date:4 augustus 2020
Description:The Japanese company has been developing and manufacturing measuring equipment for thermal properties such as the thermal conductivity rate and thermal diffusivity rate. More recently, the company has developed a fibre orientation measurement equipment based on their expertise of thermal evaluation.
This equipment is the only one in the world that can measure fibre orientation inside moulded plastics using only thermal diffusion instead of using X-ray as most conventional equipment does.
The company has just started their business in Europe and is seeking partners (sales agents or distributors) who can also provide maintenance and ideally also measurement services. A distribution or commercial agency services agreement will be finalized with relevant partners.
Their targeted customers are laboratories that belong to academic or business facilities and quality control departments of enterprises related to manufacturing of plastic sheet, plastic materials, graphite sheets, ceramics, metals, diamonds, carbon etc.
The equipment’s features are as below:
- Measuring fibre orientation of moulded plastics such as CFRP (Carbon Fibre Reinforced Plastics) with easy condition setting and fast measurement time
- Non-destructive and contactless measurement adopting periodic laser heating radiation thermometry method with infrared camera
- No strict requirements of a sample’s shape
- Analysis by PC with easy operation: after placing samples, all procedures of the analysis will be performed by the PC
The company’s fibre orientation measurement equipment has been applied for the below-mentioned samples:
- carbon reinforced plastics
- carbon reinforced thermal plastics
- carbon composite products
- CFRP (Carbon Fibre Reinforced Plastics)
- GFRP (Glass Fibre Reinforced Plastics)
- pseudo-isotropic plate material
- automobile interior components and exterior components, as well as textile products
The company equipment fulfill CE marking requirements.
- Manufacture of instruments and appliances for measuring, testing and navigation
- Manufacture of other electrical equipment
- Czech Republic
Plus Value:The company’s product can detect fibre orientation and distribution inside moulded plastics by adopting periodic laser heating with infrared camera on the spot of a sample. This equipment is the only one in the world that can measure fibre orientation inside moulded plastics by using thermal diffusion only, not using X-ray as most conventional equipment.
Comparing with fibre orientation measurement equipment that uses X-ray, the company’s new method has the following advantages:
The equipment cost of conventional equipment is much higher than the company’s one because it requires professional operation support by a radiation engineer. The company’s equipment is easy to handle and can be operated by anybody, which will reduce the cost.
Conventional equipment takes several hours for processing due to focus on high resolution. With the company’s equipment, evaluation of the fibre orientation is possible in one minute.
3) Larger analysis area
The measurement range per spot of conventional equipment is small such as within 2mm. The company’s measurement range per spot is 10mm in diameter.
Sample preparation is needed for conventional equipment such as cutting samples into pieces. With the company’s method, measurement of any plate shape is possible and no cutting of samples is required.
This saves time that usually would be used for the sample's preparations.
Experience:The company has been exporting their products to China, Malaysia and the U.S.
Type of organisation:
Type and Size:Industry SME 50-249
Turnover:10 - 20M
Technical Specification or Expertise Sought:pppThe company is looking for partners that have experience in sales and distribution with actual track record of handling fibre orientation measurement equipment in the EU. Maintenance capability is one of the conditions for partnerships. The measurement service can be optional.
The potential partners are expected:
- To develop a market for fibre orientation measurement equipment with the company to stimulate potential demand.
- To have access to and have networks with laboratories or quality control departments of academic facilities and enterprises that need to measure fibre orientation.
ppSME 11-50,SME 10,251-500,SME 51-250p
- Distribution services agreement
- Commercial agency agreement
In opdracht van: